- 2 lbs shrimp (with or without shells)
- 3 sticks of margarine or butter
- Willingham’s Original Mild Rub’n BBQ Spice
Spread shrimp on a baking pan with edges. Cut sticks of butter into wedges and place on top of shrimp. Sprinkle Willingham’s Original Mild Rub’n BBQ Spice, to taste, all over the shrimp and butter. Put in the oven at 350 degrees F. When the shrimp turns pink take out of the oven.
- If shelled: simply serve shrimp over rice, with salad.
- If unshelled: cover your table with newspaper, place shrimp pans in the middle of the table on hot pads, serve with French bread, salad, and lemons, Great for parties. Peel the shrimp, place shells right on the newspaper, dip the bread in the butter, and enjoy, great conversation piece, clean hands with the lemon slices, everything is placed on the newspaper. Easy clean up, by rolling up the newspaper. DONE.