- 1/4 cup Willingham’s W’ham Marinade
- 1/4 cup Willingham’s Original Mild or Cajun Hot Rub’n BBQ Spice
- 3 pinches Willingham’s Hot Stuff Rub’n BBQ Spice for Big Kids Only
- 2 cups oil (vegetable, corn, or olive)
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 bag pretzels
- 3 boxes cereal (Whole Wheat, Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Cheerios, or Crispix)
Preheat Oven to 250 degrees F. Add the first 4 ingredients into a bowl and mix completely. Next, in a very large oven-safe roasting pan, add peanuts and pretzels, and pour above mixture into roasting pan, and mix completely. Add the remaining ingredients and mix completely. Bake in the oven for a total of 2 hours while mixing every 30 minutes.